The design team is made up of Engineers, Building Designers, Builders, Building Surveyors and Frame & Truss Detailers all working together to provide an integrated solution for your project requirements.
What do we do?
The following services are provided by the SmartFrame Design Centre.
- Full engineering support on all SmartFrame Engineered Wood Products
- Free design and take off from building plans
- Dedicated toll free engineering support line
- Structured SmartFrame software training program for external users
- Certification of engineering designs to relevant state Building acts and regulations.
Design & Take-off Services
Tilling provide indirect customers the opportunity to submit plans for a proposed construction through their local Timber Merchant and Tilling will log the project and provide a full quotation and set of plans back to the nominated Merchant. Our dedicated team of designers are able to provide high quality material picking lists for our merchant customers within the estimating, sales and order process.
In order to facilitate a speedy return of your request for a SmartFrame design, there are a number of things that you can prepare to support the process. These include:
- Architectural drawings, including dimension and elevations sections.
- Engineering drawings.
- Files are preferred in a .PDF or AutoCad/DXF/DWG format.
If in doubt as to what you should or shouldn’t include, please call (03) 9726 2198 and speak to our administration staff.
Technical & Engineering Support
We have a dedicated Engineering Technical Support Services person ready and able to provide you with accurate, timely and professional advice regarding your construction project.
This support service is available 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday on 1300 668 690 or email Tech Support.