CREDIT REPORTING AND CREDIT RELATED PERSONAL INFORMATION POLICY
The purpose of this policy is to be a clearly expressed and up to date policy about the management of credit related personal information (which means credit information, credit reporting information, credit eligibility information and/or regulated information) (Credit Information) including the collection, holding, use and disclosure of such information.
This policy is intended to enhance the transparency of our company’s operations, notify you of your rights and our obligations and provide information regarding:
- the kinds of Credit Information which we will collect and hold;
- how we will collect, hold, use and disclose Credit Information;
- the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose Credit Information;
- how an individual may access Credit Information about the individual that is held by us and seek correction of such information;
- how an individual may complain about a breach of the Credit Reporting Privacy Code (CRC) and how we intend to deal with any such a complaint;
- whether we are likely to disclose Credit Information to an overseas recipient; and
- if we are likely to disclose Credit Information to overseas recipients, the countries in which such recipients are likely to be located (if it is practical to do so).
Please see attached documents for further information.